Wednesday, February 27, 2008

40 X 365: 19. The Man in Head to Toe Fur!

19. The Man in Head to Toe Fur!

I am not a fur fan, but this man gets credit for originality. Most people wouldn’t dress up like the King of the Ewoks and parade around in public. Here’s to not wasting anything including the ears and the paws.

I was in the lift line behind this gentleman during my recent ski trip. Things to note: The ears on the dead animal, the feet dangling, the goggles around the dead creatures body and the nonchalance of everyone else around him. I mean, he is a walking carcass for god's sake.

1 comment:

Parisian at Heart said...

don't you kinda wonder why nobody has commented on this photo? Perhaps everyone else dresses like this when we aren't around.

PSsorry i didn't call re my phoney. I will give you a call later...perhaps we can grab dinner one day this week and I can get it from ya.