Tuesday, February 26, 2008

40 X 365: 17. Facial Hair! (preferably on men)

17. Facial Hair!

There is something about a man with facial hair that makes me weak in the knees. They exude ruggedness and masculinity. You can exfoliate while making out. Plus, I hear they are eager pleasers, if you know what I mean.

Fine men made finer by facial hair:

Ryan Gosling

There are no words needed here.


George Clooney

I'm not even a Clooney fan, but his hotness cannot be denied with that salt and pepper around his mouth.



Jason Lee

I admit the hillbilly look might not be for everyone, but this 'stache brings out Jason's inner redneck and I like it. Don't judge me.




Jeff Bridges

If you want to track the origin of my beard fetish, look no further. Actually, as I'm typing this, I realize you can probably trace my overall taste in men back to the Dude, which, frankly, is pathetic.



Peter Sarsgaard

OK, I'm getting a little nervous here. I realize I first fell in love with Peter in Garden State where he played a pot smoking, living at home with his mom, grave digging loser. But he did not have a beard in that role. He is infinitely hotter here. And more distinguished. And successful. Seriously, I'm not attracted to losers.



Seth Rogen

I hereby declare my love and fidelity for Seth Rogen. You hear me Seth? Oh the things I would do for you and your facial hair. I'd shampoo it. I'd itch it. I wouldn't even complain much if you left clippings in the sink. I'm going to stop because I guarantee Seth will get his own 40 X 365, but let the record show I love him. And this picture is a two for because you see the hotness of bearded Paul Rudd on his shirt compared to the less hot beardless Paul in person.





3 comments:

"J" said...

I stopped by from Alix page...your comment had me CRACKING up...the one you left her today!!! OH MY GOSH!!!! I left a freaky funny one too!!!

Any ways...nice chit chatting with you...even though I did all the chit chatting!!! HE HE HE =)

Anonymous said...

YES.

Anonymous said...

How about,

RUD!!!

-Rud