Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Bottomless Basket of Awesome

In accordance with my favorite things, my clever, beautiful friend Lara made me a birthday present consisting of ...my favorite things. The best part? She knew many things that I hadn't even posted about, and even got a few that later became posts (she bought them before I wrote about them). The contents of the most incredible basket ever:

Many coke zeros
Many boxes of peeps
Nag Champa insense
Gift Certificate to Tapas
Three deluxe chocolate bars
Pachouli soap (that's specifically not just for hippies!)
Body scrub that smells like heaven
Bubble bath that smells like cookies
Aveda body wash, shampoo and conditioner
Two bite brownies from Whole Foods
The first season of the Office
The sweetest card ever
A beautiful woven basket

I actually feel like I am leaving some stuff out, but that is just how overflowing with wonderfulness this thing was. Lara is a new mom and the fact that she had time to put this together blows me away. I don't know what I did to deserve this (most days I feel like I want to kidnap her baby) but I'll take it. Actually, she gave this to me a few days before my birthday and within three days the peeps, brownies, 2 chocolate bars and coke zeros were gone.

1 comment:

Alix said...

Happy Birthday!
What a lovely gift and a great friend :)