Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Another (for lack of mental fortitude)

Oh my goodness. Really, are the only things I can think to post lists? I don't know why I've been so list crazy lately (and by lately I mean the last two days). Does it mean I am taking stock of my life? Doubtful. Am I deluding myself into thinking people may care about the top 14 blahs I blah about? Most likely.

Favorite Smells
1. Sauteeing onions
2. Steak and garlic
3. Salamanca, Spain (jamon and bread)
4. Chlorine
5. Sandalwood
6. Arm and Hammer deodorant
7. Old Spice (god help me)
9. Aveda products
10. Lavender
11. Nag Champa
12. Brownies
13. The ocean
14. Apple cider
15. Campfire or fireplace fire
16. New books
17. Old beach books
18. Baby
19. McDonald's
20. Patchouli (I know. I KNOW.)

2 comments:

Parisian at Heart said...

I like your lists. Except for the Patchouli comment.

Me said...

Lord I know. I can't even believe I publicly admitted I like patchouli.It is humiliating.