Thursday, May 15, 2008

Whose got the funk?

I am in a seriously funky mood today (maybe a little yesterday too). So, I honor of this funk (and maybe in an effort to get it out of my system) I am going to make a list of funky things.

Funk (or more specifically things that gross me out or piss me off):

1. Feet (looking at them, touching them, anything having to do with them)
2. Flip flops, especially on men, anywhere except the beach or a public shower (see above)
3. Pepsi
4. Popcorn kernels that get stuck forever in your teeth.
5. Parking tickets for expired meters that are issued less than five minutes before you get there
6. Prom hair
7. Excessive horn honking
8. Long finger nails on men
9. Men in skinny jeans
10. Doing dishes
11. Ordering transcripts
12. Flat pop
13. Slow computers
14. Expired milk, yogurt, sour cream, etc. (especially when you forget, and count on them being viable when you are planning your evening)
15. Hummers (the car, not the BJ)
16. Having to pee really bad, but not wanting to get out of your chair
17. Menstruation
18. Getting rained on when it's cold
19. When women who play sports wear bows and ribbons in their hair
20. Rhinestones
21. Cigarettes
22. Movie theater bathrooms
23. People chewing with their mouth open
24. Gum smacking

In an effort to break my funk, I've been watching this, thanks to Tina, and it has really been helping. Also, I'm getting pretty good at a lot of those moves.

and, for no reason...

The thing I really would like to eat right now:

1. Cream filled powdered dougnut

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was nodding and agreeing all the way up to 11 - what is 11?
12 took me a minute to work out too!
Then I am right back with you all very annoying things.
Hope the funk has gone and you can enjoy the weekend :)

Parisian at Heart said...

the funk is gone right? Cause SYTYCD is on for two hours tonight...! Yea!